IGT White
cl. 75


Alcohol volume: 12,5%

Production area: Rovere di Forlì (FC)

Share on facebook
Share on email

Grape variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Denomination: Forlì IGT
Production area: Rovere di Forlì (FC)
Soil type: Loamy-sandy with prevalent sandy areas
Year of planting: 2008
Cultivation method: Spurred cordon
Plant density: 5000 strains per ha
Yield per hectare: 90 q/ha
Harvest: First ten days of september
Harvesting method: Manual picking with selection of bunches in the field
Wine-making process: A few days of cryomaceration at a temperature of 2/4 °, soft pressing and subsequent static clarification of the must at about 10 ° C for 36 hours. Fermentation on the lees in steel vats at a controlled temperature.
Refining: At the end of the alcoholic fermentation, 80% matures in steel and the other 20% rests for three months in 500-liter Tonneau where it rests for 6 months at the end of which the masses are assembled and the wine is bottled and aged in glass to a few months before being marketed.
Alcohol volume: 12,5%


There are currently 0 reviews.

Be the first to review “Nanì – 0,75 lt. Bottle”

You may also like…

Tenuta Villa Rovere
di San Martino Soc. Agricola s.s.
Via Persiani 61,
San Martino in Strada (Fc)

VAT Number: 03177720400

Tel. +39 0543 482075

Follow us on Social Media