Dear Customer, in compliance with the existing law on the protection of personal data we inform You about the use of your personal data and Your Rights (Art. 13 of the Code in the matter of protection of personal data – Legislative Decree no 196/2003). Our company holds some data about you.
1. OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is: Azienda Agricola San Martino s.s. Via Persiani, 61 47010 San Martino in Strada (FC) – VAT NUMBER: 03177720400
The Responsible of the Treatment is: Azienda Agricola San Martino s.s. Via Persiani, 61 47010 San Martino in Strada (FC) – VAT NUMBER: 03177720400
In view of the complexity of the organisation and the close interrelationship between the various company functions, we specify that as data processors or persons in charge of processing may become aware of the data all our employees and/or collaborators from time to time interested or involved.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING The processing of personal data collected from the data subject or third parties is carried out:
A for purposes pertaining to the pursuit of business for the fulfilment of obligations or issued by the Supervisory Authority. (fulfilment of administrative, accounting or tax obligations; asset management, consulting activities; customer management: contracts, orders, shipments, invoicing, solvency, litigation and debt recovery).
B for commercial and marketing purposes, such as information and product and services promotion, inquiries on the quality of the services provided, market research. These activities may be carried out by the Company and the entities referred to in point 5, comma 2. The consent requested therefore also concerns the processing carried out by these subjects. For these purposes, sensitive data will not be used.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENT 1. The personal data being processed are: a) treated lawfully and fairly; b) collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations compatible with these purposes; c) accurate and, if necessary, updated; d) relevant, complete and not exceeding the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently treated; e) stored in a form allowing identification of the person concerned for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or subsequently treated. 2. Personal data processed in violation of the relevant rules on processing may not be used. Processing shall be carried out in writing and/or on paper, magnetic , electronic or telematic, in any case in full compliance with the regulations referred above.
4. PROVISION OF DATA Without prejudice to the autonomy of the person concerned, the following should be noted: for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A, the provision of data is necessary as it is strictly functional to the execution of contractual relationships that, without the data, could not, in whole or in part, be carried out; for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. B the provision of data is optional and the refusal to give them does not imply effect on the conduct of contractual relations excluding only the possibility of carrying out the aforementioned commercial and marketing activities.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA For the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. A, and to the extent strictly necessary, the personal data of the data subject can be communicated to be subjected to related processing, having the same purpose and limited to the strict competence to banking institutions for the management of tax collection and payment services, subjects belonging to the distribution chain of the company; technical consultants and other persons carrying out ancillary activities on behalf of the company; Associations and Institutions proper of the sector; public administrations or bodies in respect of which the communication of data is compulsory by law, regulation or community legislation, auditing and certification companies (indicated in the financial statements); companies providing IT and telematic services or carrying out specific operations on behalf of the company itself; For the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. b, personal data may be communicated to related companies (controller, controlled and related also indirectly connected under the provisions of the law in force); third-party companies specializing in detecting the quality of services that, may carry out market research and information and commercial promotion; persons belonging to the distribution chain of the company itself; Personal data are not subject to dissemination.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD Personal data will not be transferred abroad.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT The interested party has the right to know, at any time, what His data are and how they are used; shall also have the right to have them updated, supplemented, corrected or deleted, to request their blocking and to oppose their treatment. The deletion and blocking concern the data processed in violation of the Law. Integration requires an interest. Opposition may always be exercised in respect of advertising material, direct sales or market research; in other cases, the opposition must have a legitimate reason. To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller/ Data Processor. These rights are provided for in art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data.
Consent acquisition form of the interested party
(ex art. 23 D.Lgs. 196/2003)
Taken note of the information with which, to comply with the law on “privacy”, We have informed you about the use of your personal data and your rights (art. 13 D.Lgs. legge 2003, n. 196), We please You yo express your consent (by ticking one of the boxes below) for the processing of the data described in the information notice, knowing that in case of refusal of consent, we will be unable to provide the services offered. You may freely decide whether or not to give consent for the use of your data for information activities and commercial promotion, market research and surveys on the quality of services and customer satisfaction.